Articles on this Page
- 08/06/15--03:48: _Please Feel my Hear...
- 08/06/15--04:13: _UC new companies to...
- 08/08/15--05:55: _Fear of Rejection p...
- 08/10/15--01:18: _Love letter to an a...
- 08/10/15--03:54: _Radioactive World; ...
- 08/10/15--10:31: _Invest in the City ...
- 08/11/15--04:09: _Biafra, What you ne...
- 08/11/15--09:58: _Anambra Got Talent,...
- 08/12/15--21:10: _Too far to reach
- 08/13/15--02:15: _Complaints and Excu...
- 08/13/15--11:01: _Profiling Audu Maik...
- 08/14/15--03:56: _Straight Outta Anyw...
- 08/14/15--17:48: _Children Get To Swa...
- 08/15/15--21:26: _Law and Grace – The...
- 08/16/15--20:17: _The Pencil, The Pap...
- 08/17/15--03:51: _Google changed to A...
- 08/17/15--08:24: _Illusion, Our Very ...
- 08/18/15--14:05: _Stronger Than I Was...
- 08/18/15--17:51: _In a dark room
- 08/19/15--02:39: _Breaking Out of The...
- 08/06/15--03:48: Please Feel my Heartbeat
- 08/06/15--04:13: UC new companies to vie for $300K in grant cash
- 08/08/15--05:55: Fear of Rejection produces Regret
- 08/10/15--01:18: Love letter to an angel
- 08/10/15--03:54: Radioactive World; Are We Set For Doom?
- 08/10/15--10:31: Invest in the City of Awka; 5 Reasons to do so
- 08/11/15--04:09: Biafra, What you never knew about Her
- 08/11/15--09:58: Anambra Got Talent, A Complete Success
- 08/12/15--21:10: Too far to reach
- 08/13/15--02:15: Complaints and Excuses!
- 08/13/15--11:01: Profiling Audu Maikori, Choc.City Boss at 40
- 08/14/15--03:56: Straight Outta Anywhere… How It All Started
- 08/14/15--17:48: Children Get To Sway, Why?
- 08/15/15--21:26: Law and Grace – The Paradox
- 08/16/15--20:17: The Pencil, The Paper and The Eraser
- 08/17/15--03:51: Google changed to Alphabet but game remains same
- 08/17/15--08:24: Illusion, Our Very Own Demon
- 08/18/15--14:05: Stronger Than I Was..!!
- 08/18/15--17:51: In a dark room
- 08/19/15--02:39: Breaking Out of The Dark Room
“When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” Please feel my heartbeat as memories of the times we spent together overpowers me. I want to ask myself ‘why do I feel this way?’ but I know the answer deep within. These were the words she […]
UC new companies to vie for $300K in grant cash Biotech new companies with binds to the University of California may have the capacity to vie for countless dollars in significant seed subsidizing this fall. The college reported Tuesday that primeUC, the first of what is would have liked to […]
Why are you scared of being rejected? Fear of Rejection; this is to all the brothers, especially bloggers who hide their cowardice behind articles. One love! Fear of rejection is a canker-worm that is eating into the social lives of so many dudes in recent times. I wonder most times […]
I once wrote a love letter to an angel, put my feeling on an A4 so when the postman asked me for an address i said heaven, and he told me they don’t deliver that far. It was hurtful and then i realized, sometimes it’s not all impossible. would you […]
DOOMSDAY ARRIVES – A RADIOACTIVE WORLD!!! Radioactive entails exhibiting radioactivity, and radioactivity is the spontaneous emission of ionizing radiation as a consequence of a nuclear reaction, or directly from the breakdown of an unstable nucleus. Damn! I really am into this English thing these days, cool right? Yes, I knew you’d […]
Invest In Awka Okay so I was thinking recently about business in Nigeria and I came up with 5 reasons why entrepreneurs and businessmen should invest and grow businesses in the city of Awka. Capital City Advantage: Awka is the capital city of Anambra state, now that’s something any wise […]
WHAT YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT BIAFRA Biafra, what do you know about Her story?? Here’s an account of the country’s legacy by American writer and humorist Kurt Vonnegut, he titled it ‘A PEOPLE BETRAYED’. There is a “Kingdom of Biafra” on some old maps which were made by early white […]
The name that will linger on the lips of all is ANAMBRA GOT TALENT The grand finale of the most celebrated event, Anambra Got Talent, the Maiden edition organized by Slami Empire took place at Emmaus House, Awka on the 7th of August, 2015. The red carpet started by 9pm […]
Mehn, i can’t stop asking myself if it’s safe to actually fall in love like this, i haven’t seen you in 3 days and it seems like years. I’ve tried calling your number but i keep getting that computerized voice on the MTN networking, with the same annoying sentence, “The […]
Complaints & Excuses The world today is encumbered with people whose only function is creating complaints and excuses. I just want to try and express my take on this infraction through this work of art I penned. I turn my neck to the right You complain about it Turn the same […]
AUDU MAIKORI, FOUNDER & PRESIDENT OF CHOCOLATE CITY GROUP. Audu Maikori is a Nigerian legal counsel, business visionary (entrepreneur) and social extremist. He is best known as the Founder of Chocolate City Music Group which involves 4 distinct organizations. Audu Maikori’s Chocolate City is one of the greatest record labels […]
Straight Outta Anywhere… Straight Outta Compton, the 1988 N.W.A album that sparked the ‘Straight Outta’ parody is now officially onscreen. The biopic movie Straight Outta Compton which was released on the 11th of August 2015 and is set for theatrical release today the 14th of August 2015 features the […]
Children Sway… Why? There are many causes as to why children ‘sway’ and I have sway in parenthesis because only the parent sees it as deviation from a path; the child doesn’t. I would touch only two causes; the two that have mostly affected me as a child. 1: They […]
The Law & Grace Well I’m going into Christianity; any disputant to my choice should checkout Romans 1:16. Talking of the law and Grace, many churches today still don’t understand the distinction between both. Some think they are the same thing while some try to fix Grace under law. The Law […]
The Pencil, Paper & Eraser Life is bridled with diversity. Different people take on different roles. To Wale Adenuga, “We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator.” Not everyone is agreed on that notion though. Some people believe that we are the paper and we have […]
Google changed to Alphabet but the game remains the same Google’s sensation declaration that it’s going to crease itself into another combination called Alphabet has been met with overwhelmingly positive reactions from the money related markets and innovation intellectuals alike. Google changed to Alphabet Yet there’s more depression than chutzpah in […]
The Illusion that stares you in the face Illusion refers to a specific form of sensory distortion. Unlike a hallucination, which is a distortion in the absence of a stimulus, an illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation. For example, hearing voices regardless of the environment would be a […]
Stronger Than I Was “You won’t break me; you’ll just make me stronger than I was.” I should have been stronger, stronger than I was when you said it was over, stronger than I was when you stopped crying on my shoulders, stronger than I was when you left me […]
So before I begin this was a thought that came to me, while I was sitting with my team nothing too serious though but in every rubbish, there is a bit of sense, so here I go… in a dark room In a dark room I’m always in a room […]
Breaking Out of “The Dark Room” “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you”. A friend of mine wrote ” IN A DARK ROOM“. Brother I really […]